Saturday, June 29, 2013

Keep an eye out for...

Walking around my local drugstores, I've recently seen a few new items that I thought I might tell you about so you know to keep an eye out if it's something you are looking for or are interested in trying!

Recently at Walmart I spotted some new (to the US) Rimmel products, such as:
-Wake Me Up Concealer (available in 5 shades)
-Wake Me Up Instant Radiant Shimmer Touch: A a liquid "mousse" product (available in 4 shades)
-Last Finish Soft Colour Mono Blush (available in 7 shades)

I saw all of these in the regular product sections NOT in a new display.

At Walmart and HEB (a Texas grocery/superstore) I found some new Maybelline products:

-Baby Lip Electro Collection: REVIEW COMING SOON. (Available in 6 shades)
-FIT ME Shine Free Foundation Stick: REVIEW COMING SOON. A Gel Stick Foundation with an Anti-Shine Core (available in 12 oil-free shades)
-FIT ME Blushes (New shades)

HEB did have a new Maybelline display including both the foundation and blush.
Again these were both in Maybelline's regular section NOT in a separate display at Walmart.

Also at Walmart I spotted Loreal's new Advanced Hair Care line:

-"Advanced Hair Care" Shampoo's and Conditioners
-"Advanced Hair Care" Triple Resist Ultimate Strength Solution
-"Advanced Hair Care" Vibrancy dual Protect Spray
-"Advanced Hair Care" Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask
-"Advanced Hair Care" Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm

I will have a review up on one of Loreal's new hair masks, not sure which version yet though. Keep an eye out!

Talk to you soon!

xoxo,
Glimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment