Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lately I'm Loving... Nivea Lip Butters!

Hey Everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for the past few days!
But, I thought there was no time like the present to jump back into the swing of things!

Lately I've been loving... the new(ish) Nivea Lip Butters! 

Available in 4 different flavors; Raspberry, Vanilla Macadamia Nut, Caramel, Smooth Kiss (scentless).

Pros: 
Smooth
Creamy
Smells Delicious
Comes in a Non-Scented (for those who dislike scents)
Hydrating

Cons:
Thick (hard to apply under other products)

My favorite would probably have to be... the raspberry! Smells amazing! Exactly like a jolly rancher :) But they are all super luxurious feeling and are definitely a bargain!

Available at your local drugstore!

Maybe give 'em a try?? ;)

xoxo,

Glimmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment