Monday, June 17, 2013

Review: My *Holy Grail* Makeup Remover:

Hey Again :)
Today I have a quick review on my favorite way to remove my makeup and get a fresh and clean face at the end of the day, the Up & Up Makeup remover Cleansing Towelettes.

How I Use Them:
Let me start by saying I don't use these to cleanse my face. I use the to remove my makeup only. On a normal day I will follow up with a cleanser after I remove my makeup to remove impurities and get me skin as clean as possible. Every once in a while, if I'm feeling a bit lazy or I'm tired, I may skip the cleanser and crash for the night.

My Reasoning:
I have used tons of different makeup wipes and these are the ones I have been loyal to for about a year now. I have tested out Neutrogena, Estee Lauder, Maybelline, Walmart's Equate brand, "Yes to Cucumbers". and many more wipes. These work best for me!

Specifics:
Up & Up has several different versions of their wipes. They are all supposed to compare to another, more expensive, drugstore brand. For example, my favorite, the Up & Up blue packaged cleansing wipes, compare to Ponds Clean Sweep wipes. I also enjoy the purple packaged ones, that compare to Neutrogena's.

Why I Love Them:
-They remove all my face makeup
-They remove eye makeup easily without tugging on my eyes
-They remove waterproof eye and face makeup
-Many of them are quilted or texture to make removal easier
-Not at all harsh
-Affordable!

Available at Target.

xoxo,
Glimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment