Monday, August 5, 2013

Spotted! The Balm EnRoot Hair Products at Ulta!

It's no secret I'm always in Ulta. And on my last visit I spotted some exciting products! Ulta now carries TheBalm's EnRoot Hair Care!

Maybe this means their makeup is next? Fingers crossed!

I didn't find these in a special display or end cap, you have to keep your eyes open and scope out the normal hair section.


Here's what I found:






These products are also available online, and right now are buy one get one 50% off!

These are made by TheBalm cosmetics, however if you are looking for them online, they are under EnRoot! You can view the link here: http://search.ulta.com/nav/brand/En%20Root/0?sli_jump=1

If you've been wanting to try them, but don't want to order online, here ya go!

Have you tried anything from this line? Tell me your thought down below!

Xoxo,
Glimmer 


No comments:

Post a Comment