Tuesday, June 18, 2013

NEW NOVELTIES!? Maybelline New Products Launch in the UK!

I was super excited when I stumbled upon these NEW products from Maybelline on their UK website. Fingers crossed these products make it to the US soon! I'm dying to try!

Take a look,

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream: 
A new version of their original Dream Fresh BB cream, Maybelline has now launched the dream Pure BB Cream! Available in 2 shades: Light and Medium. Made for acne prone, oily skin. Maybelline says: "Our best blemish fighter that also covers. 8-in-1 with Salicylic Acid. For healthier and clearer looking skin today and tomorrow." I myself can't wait to try!!


Maybelline Colossal Smoky Eyes Mascara:
This one definitely intrigues me! A new version of their original Volum' Express Colossal mascara, Maybelline now has The Colossal Smoky Eyes. Maybelline claims: "Kohl effect pigments for MATTE lashes." Matte eyelashes? Is that implying that regular mascara's have a non-matte finish? I suppose this is true as there are some mascaras that give a sheen or gloss to the lashes. I'm interested to see how Maybelline attempts to make my eyelashes "matte!"



Maybelline The Pop Sticks by Color Sensational: 
These are again a giant mystery. Many people stated they saw these at CVS and RiteAid in February of this year, in the US! At that time they were released as a limited edition collection. These were formerly released in the US summer of 2011, again as a limited edition range. But now, they are hitting the UK! And the fact that they are on Maybelline's UK website leads me to believe they are not limited edition. So i have no idea if these will be re-re-released in the US again! (lol) Or if they are just now hitting the UK. Maybelline says: "Our fresh colour meets smooth shine... So sensational. Our crystal clear formula creates a tempting tint. Fresh shine in a stick."
I so hope Maybelline has come out with a permanent range. I wasn't able to pick up any from either limited edition collection earlier, but they looks so interesting! I really would love to try :)

Image Credit: maybelline.co.uk 

Fingers Crossed that Maybelline releases these in the US!

xoxo,
Glimmer



No comments:

Post a Comment