Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mini IONI Makeup Haul:

Today I'm going to share with you the few IONI items I purchased while I was on my mini vacation! If you haven't already, you can read my post that explains IONI and gives you more in-depth details of the brand here. I didn't buy very many things at all but I thought this post might be helpful for many people who are new to the brand.

I purchased 2 blushes in the shades Affair and Miss Bliss. I've used these a couple times and I plan on reviewing them soon!

Left: Affair Right: Miss Bliss
Like I said, this is a super short haul, the last thing I purchased was their 8 Hour Wear Eyeshadow Primer. I went home, tried this, went back and bought another before I left Texas. Again, I will have a review up soon! One I'm very excited to write that's for sure!


What to you think? Reviews coming soon!

xoxo,
Glimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment