Wednesday, July 17, 2013

NEW NOVELTIES!? Hhhhmm.. Stila's Version of the Beauty Blender

Different brands have released their version of the beauty blender left and right. However, we haven't seen too many from the higher end brands. 

Stila has just released their version of the beauty blender, their Double Ended Blending Sponge. Stila's version is solid black and is pinched in the middle, instead of the standard tear drop shape. This sponge retails for $12 and is now available where Stila cosmetics are sold. 



Stila has also released a new face primer in compact form, Stay All Day Prime & Anti-Shine. I played around with this on a recent trip to Sephora. It reminded me of the Mally Evercolor Poreless Face Defender at first glance. It appears white in the photo below, but in person, this is a clear, solid primer with a matte finish. It can be used as both a primer, and in place of your powder, just like Mally's version. I myself love Mally's Poreless Face Defender and I'm so glad that more brands are creating the clear/translucent gel finishing products! 




A CC Cream, in a stick! Come on people, we all saw this coming. Available in 8 shades, Stila has created it to color correct red-ness and brighten the skin.


Leave me a comment ans tell me what you're excited to try!

xoxo,
Glimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment