Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July iPsy Bag Un-boxing Excitement!

If you're not familiar with iPsy, (formerly MyGlam), they're a monthly subscription service. For $10 you receive 5-6  deluxe size samples and full size products to test and try. And they come enclosed in adorable little makeup bags!

This month's theme was "Beach Beauty." I will show you all the products I received this month and give you the total cost of all these products put together!

Before we start please excuse the off lighting.

Let's jump in!
http://www.ipsy.com/home

Unfortunately, my bag itself wasn't all that exciting. A see through, plastic pink tube!

The first thing I picked up wasn't actually in the bag, because it was too large. 


The Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray seems awesome for summer. I just reviewed the Organix Beach Spray and I'm excited to see how this compares! 

Next thing I pulled out was a BH Cosmetics California Collection sample eyeshadow trio. 


I liked the way these swatches on my hand, but they were a bit sheer. The picture below is 2 "coats" of shadow.


I was really excited to see a pretty decent size sample of the Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub. I've heard great things about this. It's more on the pricey side, but can't wait to try this!!


The last thing I received was a full size jumbo lip pencil by Pop beauty.


Shade Coral Crush

I like the color a lot. It's a beautiful shade. I did try it on my lips after and it's pretty but it's the mind of thing you need to apply a balm underneath.

Overall I'm really happy with this months bag!
Can't wait for next month!

xoxo,
Glimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment