Tuesday, July 16, 2013

TALIA.

This might be the saddest post I will ever bring to you on this blog.
I hope knowing that, you will still continue to read.

Talia Joy Castellano passed at 11:22 am this morning. Passing away at age 13, this young lady accomplished so much. She was an amazing makeup YouTuber, an Honorary Cover Girl, and most importantly, someone who spread the word about childhood cancer.

Image Credit: Twitter
"In a hundred years, I would like to be remembered as the bubbly girl who wanted to do something about childhood cancer." 

Credit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a88P_tBDAgU&feature=youtu.be

She was such an amazing person, and although I didn't know her personally, her spirit touched my life, and so many others.

Please keep Talia in your prayers, and think of all the lovely words she has said, attention to childhood cancer she has gained, and peoples lives she has touched.

I pray for her family and friends. In a six year battle with cancer, Talia showed amazing courage and bravery.

#prayfortalia

Rest in peace gorgeous girl.

xoxo,
In Memory of Talia Joy Castellano.

No comments:

Post a Comment