Wednesday, July 17, 2013

NEW NOVELTIES!? POP Beauty New Releases



POP Beauty is a brand that kinda goes under the radar. Not very popular, but they have just released some new things that might catch your attention! 


First is their new Buzzing Beauty Buffer. This is a funny little blending sponge that is attached to a circular jar type base. What's unique about this is it's battery operated and it buffs the product into your skin. The sponge head is removable and can be washes. Sounds different but I'm interested! I hope I can try it out soon!  



Another new CC cream on the market! Pop's CC Cream - Colour Adapt. Pop says the formula contains revolutionary color beads that adapt to your unique skin tone! 




If you're a palette person, you may want to check out Pop's Rouge Mix - Backstage Edition lip and cheek palette. I'm not one for lip palettes but if you are, these look like some beautiful shades. 



Pop's No Clump Comb Mascara is the second of third mascara I've seen on the market that is a "comb" wand. I haven't found any of the ones I've tried to be good with length or volume but they do separate nicely. Maybe this one will be different! 



Bright Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette. This palette comes is available in 3 different versions, with 10 shadows in each palette. 
I defiantly wanna give the the Beauty Buzzing Buffer a go! 
Anything you wanna try? Leave me a comment! 

xoxo,
Glimmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment