Thursday, July 18, 2013

NEW NOVELTIES!? NYX Sets available at Ulta

Gosh don't you just love it when brands release sets! I mean what better way to get a good deal! So I'm here to tell you about some NYX Sets that are now available at Ulta online and in stores. (and if you order online today and spend more than $25, you qualify for free shipping! no coupon required) I myself took advantage of this deal and you will see an Ulta haul in the near future.

So first off is one that has been around for a month or so now and is back in stock online!

NYX Enchanted Kiss Butter Gloss Set. If you haven't read my review of these awesome glosses you can do so here. I love these and I encourage you to try them out while this set is available. For $10 you get three glosses, which is a great deal considering they are normally $4.99 each.



NYX has also released the Parallel Worlds Box which was inspired by The Mortal Instruments (City f Bones). This set contains a 6 shade smoky eye palette, the perfect pink blush, a neutral pink matte lip cream, black liquid liner, a vibrant jumbo eye pencil, and volumizing mascara. $24.99 for 5 products that range from $3-$7 each is a great deal!



It's no surprise that lip sets are my favorite! NYX seems to get the hint 'cause I've got one more to share with you. NYX The "It" List The Pinks. This awesome set comes with 5 different products for $19.99, all in different shades of pink.




Who doesn't love finding great deals on nail polish? For $19.99 you can get the NYX Love is in the Air Nail Art Collection. This set includes 18 shades of polish ranging from brights, to pastels, to neutrals




Sadly, this last one is available online only. The NYX Nail Jewelry Precious Pearls nail art set. This comes in 3 shades; Black Pearl, White Pearl, and Opal Pearl. If you're looking for those caviar nails, NYX has released a budget set at only $10. 




These sets are also available at nyxcosmetics.com 

Will you be giving any of these sets a go? Call me crazy but I already made a purchase.

xoxo,
Glimmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment