Friday, July 19, 2013

ULTA Haul: Part ONE

As you may know, I have a love affair with Ulta. I'm there way too much and I give them way too much of my money. *sigh* Before moving right along into what I bought this time, I just want to let you know that these pictures were not taken by me because I am on vacation and I didn't bring all the items below with me. Part to of this haul will contain my own images.

The first thing I picked up is a body product. I can't remember where I but from someone somewhere I hear that the Earth Therapeutics Exfoliating Scrub in Oatmeal and Honey is worth trying out. The scent is what hooked me. I like it a lot. It's warm and sweet like honey, and I couldnt quite put my finger on it at first but it smells very similar to the ULTA brand Beauty Smoothie Shower Scrub in Butter Cream Cupcake... Although they are similar, there are a few differences in the 2. The ULTA shower smoothie scrub has a far more fragrant scent, much stronger. ($8.00)


I actually picked up quite a few nail things this trip, which is very unusual for me. The first 2 things were the Essence French Manicure Tip Guides. I got 2 because they looked like a product that would truly work, and they were only 99 cents each! Basically these are a sticker that you apply just beneath where you would paint your tip. Once the polish dries you remove the tip guide and apply a top coat. If you're like me and don't have a very steady hand painting your own tip, these will be super useful! ($0.99ea)


The next thing I picked up is also from Essence. It's harder to find nail dotting tools in store than it is online. I was happy to see Essence has one, their Nail Art Duo Stylist and it's double sided. One end has a larger dot, the other a smaller. I'm excited to use this! ($2.49)


The last nail care item I picked up is Sally Hansen Vitamin E Cuticle Oil. I picked this up kinda on a whim and I'm hoping it works well. I need something to nourish my cuticles and prevent peeling. Fingers crossed! ($6.99)


I also bought the Essence Dual Pencil Sharpener. I suppose essence is in the spotlight for this haul, because I got quite a few goodies from them! I needed a new sharpener because I lost my other, don't ask me how, and this one was inexpensive. It's a requirement for me to have a double-sided sharpener, one hole for slim pencils, another for jumbo'chubby eye pencils. This fit the bill as far as that goes so hopefully it works well! ($1.99)


The last the I purchased was the discontinued version of the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Nude Lusture. I was lucky to find this on clearance because they aren't available anymore. If you're dying to grab these before their gone, check the clearance section of your local drugstores and ULTA as well. If you want to see my Review/Comparison on the new and older versions, Click Here. (On clearance for $3.49)

Part 2 of this haul will be posted some time next week!

Photo credit: Ulta.com

Let me know if you want a review on anything listed above! :)
Tried anything I mentioned? As always I'd love to hear your thoughts!

xoxo,
Glimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment