Sunday, July 21, 2013

NEW NOVELTIES!? Essence NEW Products

Okay, so if you haven't noticed, this is the week for New Novelties! I think this is what, my 5th post this week? But hey, I'm not complaining! These are one of my favorite posts to do! I love hearing about and trying new products :)

Essence is one of those brands that's kinda hit and miss for some people, and they are extremely cheap as far as price goes. I do find that, for me anyway, the brand leans more on the hit side, so I'm excited to try out some of these new products!

I am way too, obnoxiously, and totally over excited about the new Essence Stay Matte Lip Cream. I love their Stay With Me lip glosses, so I can't wait to try these...(I say as I add it to my Ulta shopping list) Online, only 3 shades are available, but more times than not, I find that there are more color options available in store. $2.99


Essence seems to have jumped on the band wagon with eye shadow pencils. Their Stay No Matter What Eye Pencil & Shadow is available in 6 shades. For $2.99 these might be the least expensive shadow pencil yet! I'll give you guys my thoughts on these as soon as I get my hands on them! -$2.99

This next products reminds me a little of Maybelline's new Eye Studio MasterSmoky Shadow Pencil. Essence I Love Smokey Jumbo Pencil has the same concept, without the smudging sponge on the end. I'm excited to see what you can create with this! Essence says it has a "pen-like shape." Hhhhmmmm.... -$2.99

The rest of the things I have to tell you about are all nail related. First off is the Nail Art Express Dry Drops. I can't wait to try these! I sure hope my Ulta has all these new things in stock! Essence claims that this will dry my polish in 60 seconds... I sure hope it can live up to that claim. -$2.49



Essence Effect Nails is one product, available in 4 different versions. 2 of the versions are loose nail glitter, and the other 2 are nail beads. These will give you a textured manicure with a 3D effect. -$2.49


Lastly, Essence Nail Tip Painter. This is a "natural white" shade used to create a french tip. This has a fine applicator brush for easy application. - $2.49




I'm super pumped to give these new things a go! What about you?

photo credit: essence website and ults.com

xoxo,
Glimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment