Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Info and SPOTTED: IONI Cosmetics

Chances are you've never heard of the brand I'm about to tell you of. It's fairly new and not sold at very many locations, but I encourage you to keep reading!

IONI Cosmetics is a brand sold at Fred's stores (located on the southern side of the US.) Currently, that is the only main distributor of this brand. However, if you live in or plan to visit Texas, I spotted a small display at HEB. (pictures below)
If you have neither of these stores near you, you can visit ionimakeup.com and place an order OVER THE PHONE. I wish there was an online purchasing option, but hopefully the brand will expand and be sold in more locations.

This is the small-ish display I found at an HEB.



I'm so sorry for the horrible picture quality. The display was one the floor, in a hard to reach spot.

The display includes:

2 shades of blushes:



Bronzer Duo:



3 Eyeshadow Duo's:


An Eye Primer:



3 Different Mascaras: (volumizing, lengthening, curling)



And 2 Different Liners:




Again I am so sorry for the horrible picture quality!

I did purchase a few things and I will have a small IONI Makeup Haul coming soon :)

xoxo,
Glimmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment