Sunday, July 7, 2013

Shop My Stash...

I have a lot of makeup. I'm a new beauty blogger but even before I created glimmerbeauty, I've had this passion for makeup. And when you have a passion like I do, you tend to gather a lot of what you love! (Okay so maybe not everyone but hey, I do!) So I thought I'd create a segment here on my blog where I "Shop My Stash." I'll look through my collection and pick out a few things I haven't reached for in a while. One product for eyes, lips, face, exc. I'll create a post about the items I choose, and then at the end of the week, I'll create another post telling you about how I like or dislike my rediscoveries!! I'll do this every once in a while to stay on top of things, as well as let you know some favorites and my not so favorites :)

I just thought I'd let you know! My first edition of Shop My Stash will go up tomorrow (Monday 7/8)

With love,

xoxo,
Glimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment