Friday, August 9, 2013

Crazy For Lipstick Tag:

The Questions:

1. How many Lipsticks in your Collection?

     I'm not a huge, huge lipstick wearer and I don't have nearly as many lipsticks as I do glosses and balms and things, but total I have 33.

2. How old were you, when you started using Lipstick?

     I was 13. 

3. What lipsticks cant you leave or live without?
     I cannot live without my Revlon lip Butters. They are so comfotable to wear, hydrating, and the shades are beautiful. I also can't part with my Revlon Super Lustrous Shine Lipsticks. They are super lightweight and pigmented! 




4. Show a Lipstick you use, to stand out.

     I love my Wet n Wild Silk finish Lipstick in No. 509A Cinnamon. It's a really eye catching almost red that isn't too orange. It's really unique. In the light it almost has a pinkish shadow and in the dark it's almost berry. It's a truly unique shade.




5. What was the last Lipstick you bought?
    The last lipstick I purchased was from the new Loreal Pinks collection. The shade is No. 175 I Pink You're Cute. It's It's the perfect sheer cotton candy pink. I get so many compliments when I wear this. I feel like this is a shade that would suit a lot of different skin tones as well. The picture below really doesn't do it justice. 




6. What Lipstick did you regret buying?

    This wasn't very hard to answer. I regret buying my Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Pink Parfait. This is the first and last frost lipstick I will ever spend money on. They just don't look good on me! 



7. What is your Fave Lipstick at the moment?
    That's a really hard one... But I am really loving my Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya. It's a goregous and really wearable everyday shade but its just... so pretty! :) I love it a lot. 

Sorry for the shadow!
But this pic really doesn't do it justice! It's a beautiful shade!

8. Can you show us a Lipstick you Love?

    Maybelline Color Whisper in Pink Possibilities. This is a beautiful pink shade, but I love the entire line beacuse its a very buildable formula, so you can have a sheer lip or a more bold color, and the product is really weightless.  



9. Most expensive/Cheapest Lipstick in your collection? 

    I belive the most inexpensive lipstick I own is again, my Wet n Wild Shine Finish Lipstick in Cinnamon. If I'm not mistaken these retail for under $1! 

10. Do you Like, Love or Addicted to Lipsticks?
     For me it's just like. Like I said before I'm not as big a lipstick wearer as I am my other lippies.

11. Show a Lipstick that reminds you of someone Special.

     Sorry! I actually can't think of one! 

I hope you guys enjoyed! I had fun making this one :) 

Xoxo,
Glimmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment