Monday, August 12, 2013

Review: IONI Blushes

I know this review was way delayed! I'm so sorry for that!

So finally I have my review on IONI's Powder Blushes!

I purchased to shades, Affair and Miss Bliss.

Left to Right: Affair, Miss Bliss
A Lot of IONI's packaging remind me of NYX. It's very sleek and high end looking. 


Top: Affair Bottom: Miss Bliss


As you can see from my swatches these are pretty pigmented. Make sure to "tsp, tap, tap" off the excess powder on your brush or you will come out as clown face! Although they are very pigmented, they blend nicely.

IONI does make shimmery and glitter shades in these blushes but I thought I'd mention these 2 are matte.

I'd say the one thing I'm not thrilled over is they are on the powdery side. Other than that I really like these and I think they're a steal for $2!

Have you tried? Do tell!

xoxo,
Glimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment