Thursday, August 15, 2013

NEW: NYX Butter Lip Balms

I have been waiting for these to be released since the day I heard the rumors of them buzzing! I'm in love with the NYX Butter Glosses, if you haven't already read my review. And I can't wait for these to fall into my fingers... I'm expecting to love these, so they better measure up to my high set standards.
Available in 8 shades, all named after delicious desserts that make me hungry, these lip balms claim: "Addictivly soft and scrumptious. Perfect for adding a subtle hint of color for a naturally flirtatious pout." 

Knowing the creamy, glossy, and hydrating feel of thee Butter Glosses, I'm hoping the balm is right up that ally! 

Photo's and information courtesy ulta.com


$3.99 each. Now available at Ulta in stores and online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment