Thursday, August 29, 2013

REVIEW: Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara


I'm so sorry I haven't posted in weeks! My posts will be few and far between for a while. Life has been hectic and I'm trying to get back on track, I'll do my best to have more up!

Anyways, let's get into it!

I am a huge believer that you can get good quality makeup without paying department store prices. Looking into the drugstore, there are so many options, a lot of great products get looked over. 

This mascara is one of them. I never hear very many people raving about it, which is sad because it's a really awesome product.

Maybelline's Full n Soft mascara promises, Full, Soft, Thick Lashes. Mine below is the waterproof version, but it's also available in none waterproof of course. 


If you're looking for a good waterproof mascara, this is one of the best I've tried. 

If not, it's still amazing.


The wand is a thick, natural bristle brush. 
I like both plastic and regular wands but this one isn't too special. It's standard but it does a great job at separating the lashes. 

Another reason I like this mascara is because the stopper cleans just the right amount of product off the brush. Lashes get really clumpy when a lot of product is left on the wand, but this stopper cleans enough off that there's not too much product on your lashes.

No Product, No Curl

No Product, With Curl

With Product & Curl
It adds a lot of thickness, and makes my lashes look really full and volumized. It's also very black and dramatic so I feel like my lashes really stand out. The waterproof, really does an amazing job of holding my curl. 

I really LOVE this mascara and would highly recommend it! 


Leave me a comment on your fave mascara!

xoxo,
Glimmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment