Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bought Twice


It's so important to me that I'm creating posts that you all want to read. I constantly want to stay on top of it and be writing about things you all are interested in. I know a lot of you have an interest or need to know about drugstore beauty.  I decided to kick off a new series of posts titled "Bought Twice." Every once in a while I'll hop on here and tell you about the products I have like enough to re-purchase! 

In the mean time, Please let me know what you want to read and always know that I do take requests! Like I said it means the world to me when you enjoy what I'm doing so if you ever have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to leave them below or send me an email!

These are all things I have actually bought twice, not just things I would repurchase if I run out. Take a look!

1) Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss. I love baby lips and this is one of the first few I ever owned. I love the golden peach shade and it's so comfortable to wear! 



2)Nivea a Kiss of Smoothness. I own quite a few of the Nivea "A Kiss Of" lip balms. I love them to death! They are so creamy and silky feeling and they are very softening and hydrating. Of all the few I own the Kiss of Smoothness is the only one that I've ever bought twice. Not because I like it more than the others but because it's the first one I cam across and the only one I've used up! 

3) Garnier refreshing Gel Cream Moisturizer. I've bought this in both the Oily and Dry skin versions, which sounds strange since those are complete opposites. But at the time I was using the dry skin in the winter and oily in the summer. I love this and will definitely repurchase, as I already have 3 times! Plus it lasts forever!

4) Clinique Liquid Facial Soap. I repurchased this is the normal and oily skin formulas. I've bought this twice and I do like it, but I won't be purchasing it a third time. I'm the type of person who needs to feel my skin care working, to believe it's working. And this was too gentle for me. I want a refreshing deep clean feeling from my face wash, and this just didn't work for me, but can for many people. 



Tell me about one of the products you've repurchased below!
xoxo,
Glimmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment